Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 More Weeks to Go

I’m done with my 2nd week of internship, 2 more weeks to go before I get my ridiculously ‘high’ paycheck =D

Every week I look forward to Friday, cuz the next 2 days I can just chill, relax and don’t give a damn about work. Well, when I was about to leave the office, one of my colleague told me RON 95 petrol price up by 5 cents. So its RM 1.85 to RM 1.90 =/ Yeah, that kinda ruined my what supposed to be a good Friday night.


England didn’t get to host the future World Cup, FIFA gave it to Russia and Qatar instead. Damn it, England had all the facilities prepared and are on standby mode. Russia and Qatar? The heck was FIFA thinking?! The Russian Prime Minister didn’t even bother attending the ceremony, so much for respect. Oh well, that’s life.

No comments: