Thursday, December 9, 2010

Over Time

Yesterday was hectic. It was the 2nd time I had to work overtime on a Tuesday. First week Tuesday I’ve worked overtime by accident, this time was not. Was rushing for a story board, and thank God the copywriter was next to me when I was resizing the pictures, the WRONG WAY. I didn’t know that you can crop pictures in Adobe Illustrator, seriously.

My boss called the night before yesterday, telling me that I’ll be going home late and instead of going to work at 10 a.m, it’ll be 11:30 a.m. I thought it would be like 10 p.m late, I did not expect to leave the office by 1 a.m plus.

After the story board is checked and submitted to my boss, I was already feeling soo sleepy, not in the right state of mind to drive back home. Next thing I know I was going 120 km/h all the way back home, had to have my playlist blasted out loud to keep me awake.

Oh well, at least my boss gave me a day’s off today =)

No comments: