Friday, September 28, 2012

Graduation

OHHHHHH MAAAIII GAWWWD DUDE I AM OFFICIALLY A DIPLOMA HOLDER MY GOSH I CAN'T CONTAIN MY SHEER EXCITEMENT OVER THIS DAMN CERTIFICATE NEED MORE OXYGEN NAH' MEAN THIS SHIT IS JUST TOO IGNORANT. DIPLOMA MAN, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT. SO MUCH SWAG!!! 

But really, I was really excited about getting my diploma, after 2 years and 8 months of hard work, tough assignments, sleepless nights, rage at my pc for lagging while rendering work and so much more. All the money spent for the last 2 years and 8 months, paid off.

Mama Mak is a happy mak.

Mum and dad and me with my Hogwarts robe. I can haz cast spells on innocent people nao :D 

I'm really happy that my brother and sister-in-law took the time to come for my convocation. Their presence actually meant a lot to me though. Usually he's busy with work and all but I was really glad that they came for the event.

 So my seating was behind my creative multimedia friends. Front row is for advertising students, broadcast students followed, then creative multimedia, graphic design and mass communications completed the list.


 An hour or so before the event started, we were given around 30 minutes to do a final rehearsal on how to line up and how to come into the ballroom via the backdoor.


 Somehow the college managed to get us to feel restless before the event started. We had to wait a long time while outside when rehearsing.


I had the urge to go into Empire Shopping Mall with my robes and have this stick and start casting so-called spells onto random mall goers and just give them the shock of their day. Just for once, I felt like as if I finished my education from a magical school. Well, the robe made me feel that way. Not sure about the college though. 

Minutes before we walked into the ballroom...

Before the diploma receiving ceremony, all graduates had to endure this long-ass speech by this datin. I promise you that if you give that datin a job at some nursery centre dealing with kids, she can successfully put the kids to sleep in minutes.

Was on Twitter and looking at my friends' tweets about the speech made me LOL.

After 45 minutes of fairytale storytelling, we finally got up from our seats to get our certificates.

So close.

Yeap, gettin' that certificate like a boss.

 Special mentions goes to Aubrey for going through a tough month this year before the graduation.

 And Penny Liew, celebratin' her birthday after the convocation.


 Oh Penny that duckface of yours is too much swag.

So yeah, its the end of college life I guess. Moving on to university, let's go!! 

No comments: