Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beryl's choc factory......hmmm.....the land of chocolate

Yesterday was the last day of school. Manage to escape from Mr.Chan cutting my hair. Brought my phone to school, brought money to buy some tasty chocs, and, set myself to Homer Simpson mode. Cuz.....if you have a chance, there is a Simpson episode when Homer was talking to his new boss, who is German, he begin to day dream while the boss was explaining new rules to him, about German being the land of chocolate. Sweet.

Skip skip skip (follow Kerrie LP zhai). It's not worth mentioning over here.

Went to Beryl's chocolate factory. The minute we stepped out from the bus.......the smell of sweet tasty chocolate was too strong!!! I, Gan Jerry, Chew Boon Kit, Thiam Jun couldn't resisted it already.

"Is the building made from chocolate?" - Boon Kit.

Photos weren't allowed to be taken...so don't expect tasty pics in this blog. What?? You can't blame me for that!!

First, we were guided to a mini cinema. They people from Beryl's showed us a video clip about the history of Beryl. Wow.....the video showed us delicious chocolate flowing smoothly. There's even a comparison of a size of a round diamond to a Beryl's chocolate. Sweet!! Everyone drooled as we all watched the video....

"I thought Fererro Rocher is the best chocolate around?" - Daniel Mark a.k.a MaccaroniBoyz , after the video was finished.

After a mere 20 minutes of touring the factory itself, we all headed to the store to buy and eat free samples of delicious Beryl chocolate. Bought a heart shaped chocolate for baby Kerrie. And spent half of the money on chocs for my mummy and for some friends.

Here's some pics of that day....


Lol....the other bus....


Thiam Jun taking pictures.....haha....gotcha.


Yu Kin doing funny faces.....LOL!!!

Then...went to McDonald's and eat. Ate Fillet-O-Fish, French Fries and drank Sprite.

Then go back to school.....only to find all the students in the hall, since earlier in the morning everyone is ordered to clean up the class before the final bell rang.

Then......when everyone said their last goodbyes, bad news came to me that baby Kerrie got into 3J next year. She cried so hard, cuz she really did study hard for final exam.

After school, had lunch with cousin Noby and my mum before he go. Went to neighbour Rozlan's shop to eat. The best Malay cuisine is served over at his shop, "Sufi Station" at Cheras Business Centre.

Then..went back and have some rest. Promised Hui Xian Starbucks.....wanted to buy Need For Speed Pro Street, but what makes me strange it that all the Playstation shops are not selling Playstation 2 games.

Today went to Sungei Wang and Times Square with Kerrie. Even all the Playstation shops over there aren't selling any games. Not even one. Shit!!

Anyway...back to Friday. Went Gamebox with Hao Yang and gang. Kicked his ass. Then as I, Kerrie and Evon walked out of Gamebox.....we saw Kent. Kent greeted me with a middle finger, he was sitting at Starbucks with his friends, I greeted him back with the same gestures.


Today's outing....went to Sungei Wang and Times Square. Went bowling at Times Square, enjoyed myself over there. Dad asked me to buy a Canon printer, bought a 3-in-1 printer, carried the 6.5 kg printer to the bus station. Very 'san fu', cuz I have to carry the printer out of Plaza Low Yat, through Times Square, get on the bus, get out of the bus, give it to dad, and then walk back to Lesuire Mall to accompany baby Kerrie.

Sigh...

While in the bus....I saw this ...

Geee....this is crap!!


My new printer..

No comments: