Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chen Li Kei......you did it again!!!

Assembly was held in the school hall as usual, since yesterday the P.A system fell from grace. Cool....

Pn. Guna asked me and Jit Chern to take chairs for the teachers to sit. We did so. On my way to take the second round of chairs, Chen Li Kei and her slutty friend, called Christine, suddenly said this to me...

"Wooi Daniel, can take the chair for her anot?"

"Can't you take yourself, since you're not doing anything at all?"

"Why you so cruel de?"

"Like I give a damn......"

Then...Li Kei started to cry, well, almost crying, like I give a damn about her so called backbone problem. It's been nearly 2 years, and don't you bloody tell me that she still needs to sit on a chair everyday, especially on assembly session?!

Screw you.

Then as Christine was about to walk to take the chair for her 'dear' friend...

I slide the chair to them..

"Nah.......hope your queen enjoys her day!!!"

I give you face Chen Li Kei....I don't give a fuck whether you would tell this to your mum or ask anyone to kick my ass. You slut, you purposely cry as you sit the chair, then your stupid friends would come to you and console you. Faker!!

Hey bitch, my mum has the same problem as you, but not as 'serious' as you. She didn't sit on the chair for the whole day......she laid down on the floor to rest her backbone. Don't you know that resting your backbone against a hard surface makes it worst?

Fine by me.

Oh yeah Christine......you're the cheapest slut in school!! Heard that they paid you a maggi goreng's price to screw you in the school hall's toilet. Hey, we found condoms in the toilet, and some witness said that you went to a toilet with 2 other boys.

Wow....buy one free one.

Cheap slut.

No comments: