Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A day out with my cousin Noby.......

Phew......escape from Ah Chan for the second time.

"Daniel, I've warned you ah...you better cut your hair, especially at the back. See....the hair long until touch the colar."

"But sir....I've cut already lah.."

Yesterday......school was packed. Quite strange lah....why nearly all the students come to school today de? Well....guess how the school manage to keep it's attendance from falling down?

By sending surat amaran to students who skipped school for a week or so.

That's lame...I mean, we students come to school, only to be doing nothing at all. The teachers couldn't bother us a single bit, so they send us out to play sports. For those who don't want to, they sit in their respective classroom, do nothing or sleep. That's their option.

Then why force us to go to school?

The school authorities also never held any competition for sports to students who are interested..... Also don't have any field trip at all, until last minute let us go to Beryl's chocolate factory.

Mr.Chan also another dukoo.....ask students to cut their lenghty hair before holiday starts..

Gila ah, what's the point of cutting our hair 3 days before school ends?! It's bloody pointless.

My mum says you really got nothing to do. Go play in traffic. Or go jay-walking.

So today....decided to take a day's off.

Woke up 6 a.m, aiya, thought today need to go to school. Finally....I got 2 hours worth of extra sleep. The woke up again at 8 a.m. My cousin, Noby,came to my house yesterday. He's still quite jet legged. Pitty. Mum went to friends house for a belated Deepavali celebration with her Indian friend. I was playing the Playstation 2. Hmmm...starting to take lots of time editing and creating my own football team, with our 'sponsor'...Nokia. It took me 2 bloody hours to edit the 1st and 2nd choice of my team's strip, plus the goalkeeper's strip too.

Played with my own dream team, gotta love it. Especially when your team's sponsor is Nokia.

Then at about 11 a.m +, Noby woke up. Guess he had a great sleep.

Then after playing my game, I switch on Astro to surf the channel. The Weakest Link was kinda ok. The hostess of the show is strict. Once a contestant was voted off, she said "Goodbye..." in a strict and short way. Oouch.

Went to Sungei Wang with Noby at around 12 p.m+. Mum fetch us. Today's traffic wasn't that bad at all. What surprises me is.....today not many people at Sungei Wang. Amazing.

Noby wanted a pair of black jeans...so I brought him to Levi's, the ultimate jeans maker.

How much is the jeans itself?

RM 249.90

Wait......hold your breath....compare it to Australian dollars...considered cheap leh.

Then...meet up with another cousin of mine for lunch. Went to Madam Wong to eat. Their buttermilk chicken with rice sucks to it's limit. Trust me, the rice was dry. Thank God I didn't pay for the food. At least their pineapple was Ok only.

Then went to Times Square. Went to look for shoes. Saw this nice black Levi's shoe, RM 108 after 10% discount. Next time lah..

Lao po....on my birthday, buy one for me.

The next thing you know....she give me a slap on my face.

'Wah, you think I take money from trees ah?!"

LOL.

Then.......went back by taking the monorail. Bought the tickets, went on to the train, got on the train. Suppose to get off at Hang Tuah, but we got off at Maharajalela. Yikes....

"Gee Daniel, you did it again. First, you can't even find a way out from Sg Wang, then you couldn't find the way out of Times Square through the main entrance. Now, you got us off the wrong station. You're properly the worst tour guide ever..."

Lol...we both laugh.

Then......we went back to Hang Tuah station, took the LRT tru Ampang Line, waited at Chempaka. Mum picked us up.

For dinner, we went to Station One to eat. Their mash potato was bad. It doesn't taste like one either. But their soups and drinks were great.

I wonder what my friends did today in school...

No comments: