Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finally....I get to play Need For Speed ProStreet


Finally....I get to play this game.....

After the bloody police and anti-piracy people raided the shops.....today, I went to Giant Connought, saw the shops opened, but alot of people lo.

Then.......the seller took out the games.....

"Leng zhai....got Need For Speed Pro Street anot? For PS2?"

"got..."

Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got back home, thanked the Lord for the game (RM 4, I still don't care the price as long as I get to play the game)

Took a nice bath....quickly on the PS2. Inserted the game.....walla!!!

The graphics was quite OK....for the PS2. Don't be dumb enough to compare it to PS3 or Xbox360.

Gameplay was fun....well, while in a grip race, I couldn't get my car to at least drift while turning corners.

Customization is much more different. You can do blueprints for your car.

You have to own at least 6 cars. Each for different catagory. Grip, Drift, Drag. Plus at least 2 backup cars. Means 8 cars you need to own.

Story ah....the story kinda lame la. Play the game to find it out lah







Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: