Friday, November 2, 2007

Look ma......2 medals and a certificate for me!!! Wheee......

Today is "Hari Anugerah" day....yeah...whatever....

Seriously, I was so fed up today. Well, not totally emo-fed up, it's like those moments where people pissed you off when you're in a bad mood. Well, nevermind. Still miss Wei Feng as a friend, but I have to accept it. There is a lesson to be learned, eat healthy, exercise more oftenly, don't drink or smoke, and.......keep on smiling. Laughter is the best medicine as they say.

Daniel: Wilfred, there isn't any short tables that En.Abdul Aziz wanted to replace the chair for the
keyboard, so now what?

Wilfred: Try asking Pn.Anita....

Then...............

Daniel: Pn. Anita, where are the tables that were used for PMR?

Pn.Anita: I thought Wilfred told you that it was in the PJK store?



Wilfred knew it ???


Damn!!!



Anyway....mummy ah, I finally got my first gold and silver medal without sitting as a substitute ohhh....................( The previous one don't count, I signed up my name for handball last year, I ended up having my ass sitting on the pavement for the whole tournament.)

Heck....I even got surprised yesteday during rehersal when they say me and Wilfred gets a certificate for PA system. Syok!!!!


Muaahahhaahahaha.........pure sweet glory for me!!!!

Today we celebrated Weng Fai's birthday 2 days early. Yesterday when I was chatting with him through MSN, he was worried that I won't bring the cake for today, which costs RM 96. It ain't cheap.......

While eating.......

Yat Keong: Daniel, you don't know meh, Secret Recipe, 2kg, RM60 plus only ohh.....

Daniel: *chews cake*.......WHAT?!





Anyway..............Weng Fai, hope you have a wonderful birthday this Sunday. May your wish come true!!!

No comments: