Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A note for ya......

Hey hey, yeah, you, you bloody Italian.

Yes, I'm pointing at you!!

Yes, you!! Are you retarded?

Hey, you haven't even give me and my friend our pay....

WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR PAY?!

What, we're workers for free?

Pissed off!!

You called me a bloody idiot infront of customers....

You mumbled in Italian to me when I only accidentally serve 2 plates to 6 customers...

BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING BLUR!!

Tell me......

How can I concentrate on my job when you're cursing and scolding and telling me off left and right?

TELL ME YOU BASTARD!!!!

Only one "small" mistake.....

YOU TOLD ME TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR RESTAURANT!!!

My friend Wei Jian also got fired, because he forgotted and counted wrongly a table.....

Only because one of the waiters last minute told him the latest info...

When my friend wanted to explain to you....

YOU ASKED HIM TO SHHHH!!!

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU SENT US OFF WITHOUT EVEN PAYING US A SINGLE CENT!!!!

I could have happily scratch your Mitsubishi Storm in return as a 'favour', but God told me not to do so. Fine, I listen to Him.

No comments: