Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I got wined!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday after church, followed Luis back home, cuz' having sleepover. Adrian and his sister also will join us later, same as Grace a.k.a Cartoon.

Luis's dad, Uncle Charlie, belanja me fried kuey tiaw and pisang goreng. Thanks uncle.

Grace suppose to bring Monopoly game, World Cup 98 edition also. But........her mum accidentally threw it away. Pitty.

Reach at Luis's house, at my lunch, had my drink, played some card games bought by Grace. Played "Happy Family", "Uno", and got one more game......where u stack up colourful sticks. Each colour represents the amount of points, and you can choose which colour to take once it falls. As you start to choose the sticks, make sure it wont make contact with other sticks.

Get it?

At about 6 something, Adrian and his sister, Yvonne then came.

Had dinner at 9 p.m. Luis's mum cooked tosai with curry chicken. It was tasty.

Then eat dinner, then played Uno Stacko. Before that, Grace was bored and used the Uno Stacko bricks to do dominos. Wasn't that long lah. Then only started to play. Yvonne I tell you, she damn psycho. She will take the base first, proberly the third or first one. Then it was Grace's turn, she tried to make things hard for me when it is my turn, but it goes the other way round. One round, the base only left one brick supporting the whole stack, and it was so unstable, Luis had to turn off the fan. I was shaking and sweating when it was my turn. I slowly pulled a brick, which was making the whole stack shaking even more. Then...........in the name of Jesus, jadi!!! I successfully pulled the brick, and let Grace lose. For 4 consecutive rounds, Grace lost.

Then watch X-men 3. Uncle Charlie the poured us wine to drink, to celebrate New Year's Eve. I only had like about 1 cm height of wine, then uncle poured until 10 cm. What to do lah, have to drink it.

A few moments later, I was wined!!! I felt sleepy and dizzy, I barely can focus on anything. One time when I was going to the kitchen, I couldn't even walk straight and stable at all. Luis's mum had to push me to the sofa and let me rest.

Luis and his sister, Michelle was kinda wined off too. They both went to his room, joked like mad fellas. Should have recorded the way Luis laugh. Then a few moments before the movie ends, I went to Luis's room and sleep. I fell when I went in. Must have caused a 6.0 magnitude earthquake.

Couldn't sleep, due to noises. Then eat ice-cream.......at 11:57 p.m. Boy....I'm crazy.

Watch them play Saidina, a total rip off from Monopoly. Adrian made everyone bankrupted. Including......his sister, and Grace.

" I for sure wont landed up in your property, Adrian. Hopefully don't end up in Kuala Lumpur or Pulau Pinang." - Grace a.k.a Cartoon.

In the end......she ended up paying RM 12800 to Adrian......for landing up in Pulau Pinang.

Slept at 4 a.m

Woke up at 10:30 a.m.






Blessed new year to you all. I'm gonna update soon, I'm too tired lah.

No comments: