Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shocking thing happened today....

Haiz......buffday comming soon. Will it be better than last year? I dunno lo....

Today.....something shocking happened.

11:50 until 12:30, I was instructed to go to 2J and take care of the class, cuz no teacher. While taking care and chatting with Gan Jerry, I suddenly saw a outsider, a parent, coming to my class, 4 Teknologi 2. Then, Pn. Rohaya went out, then Cik Chan was also there. Then, I went back to chatting with Jerry. Suddenly, I saw Mr.Chan and Ah Heng and Li Chuan walking to their classrooms. Hmmm.....weird.


Then.....I went back to my classroom and see what happen. All of my classmates were looking out of the window, like curi curi tengok orang di luar.

"Wah......comming for the 3rd time!!!!" shouted Cyndy Boo.

Asked Kien Sim what happened.......

He explained.

"Ohhh........Ah Heng accidently dropped his compass and it fell to one of the trees. Then as he look out of the window, and saw a Malay uncle doing hand gestures and so on to Ah Heng. You know what Ah Heng did anot? He waved hello to him happily. Then the uncle come into the school, came to our class, scold us lo. Bang the table and so on lo...."

"Then what did he do?"

"That fella scold us Chinese bloody useless, say we are cowards, we are stupid, say that we Chinese people bully Malay. Then he said that the Chinese emperor is a dumbass. He said that this is Tanah Melayu, and asked us why we are still here.Then he showed us his army tag, then he hit it to Ronald Choo's head lah. Then he said, that if now not 'masa darurat', he can shoot us all."

"Wah......then?"

"He go off lo, then another mak cik come again and scold us. Oh yeah, Pn Rohaya and Cik Chan kena marah by that dungu."

"What did he told Pn Rohaya off?"

"Oh...he said like this...'Kita sama bangsa mah, mengapa kamu bantu mereka?'. Pn. Rohaya was like so pissed off lah."

"Cik Chan leh?"

"He scolded her lo."

"Walao leh, who the hack does he think he is?"

Mr.Chan went to our class, called out to those who fully witness the incident. Then asked them to follow him to see Pn. Tan and Pn. Sasikala.

Do'h, I missed the whole show.

Case was kinda solved. Well........all of course strike back the Malay pak cik lah.

Racism......it's still in our country. We aren't doing much at all, only causing trouble. No matter how many times the Prime Minister asked us to unite and stand as one, racism blocks us to that goal.

Look, I know, I am offended, truly offended. As a Chinese, I was deeply offended. Is just like the Negroes, they were target of racism by white Americans during the 60's. Like this Mexicans, still disliked by Americans, not all lah.

I was full of rage, yet only didn't expect an adult to insult us like that. Worst thing is , he's a Malay.

Damn it!!! Doesn't he realized that he has shamed his own race and face after insulting us?

Wake up pak cik!!! This isn't Tanah Melayu, ITS MALAYSIA!!!!

If it wasn't for us and the Indians, Malaysia wouldn't be like today.You wouldn't have Chinese dramas, mamak stalls, Daniel Lee, Jaclyn Victor or Yogi B to listen, no Indian dramas or Chinese dramas to watch if your sick of your own drama aired on RTM 1 or 2.

I thought people in the army are disciplined and well educated from A to Z, guess I'm kinda wrong. Pak Cik, go back and learn Moral and Civics. Guess the government have to educate these type of people before they get a proper job.

I would like to blame it on our school's guard, for letting him getting into our school compound. Even so, please lead the uncle to see the teachers in the office. Its also his fault.

Perviously....I read through my Sejarah revision book, and one of the chapters in Form 5 talks about the steps that are currently trying to archieve it before it's deadline. One of the steps are reuniting all races to form a harmonious country.


To be frank with you..............I think that we still wont achieve that step, not even the slightest, with this happening recently.


After school, all of the students of Form 4 wanted to have a piece of that pak cik.

I would never forget this day, where racism is still happening infront of me.

No comments: