Monday, January 7, 2008

Whatever and Anything


Thanks Shu Teng for the nice gifts that you bought for me. I'm kinda curious enough to know what is "Anything" and "Whatever". Hope it isn't medicine-like drink for me. I had enough of those lah. Today not gonna drink it, cuz I have tummy ache. Awwwhhhhh.........blame the mamak stall lah.


While revising my moral notes by Mr.Chan, I forgot that I have 3 blueberry cheesecakes held hostage in an oven. None of them survive, even if they did, they still end up in my stomach lah. What?? As long as I don't eat anything cold or drink anything cold then can already lah.....won't die lah. Choi choi choi....touch wood.


LOL, last Saturday, went to eat breakfast with my parents. Walk lah, have to move my lazy video-gaming ass to Fatty Corner, a coffee house. Then....saw this cute little doggie lu. Aiyo.....the face of the dog damn innocent lah. Like begging me to open the door and let the little fella go.

So...took a picture of him lu. Didn't know that doggies don't like flashes, so when I use my phone to capture the picture....he started to 'curse' at me for the flash. I ran off before the owner saw me. Yikes!!!


Mummy......I want the doggie!!!

No comments: