Friday, January 4, 2008

A can of Jolly Shandy makes Daniel more jollier....


After having a father-to-son conversation with my dad over whether should I switch class or stay where I am being put, today, a can of good ol' Jolly Shandy makes my day dandy.

Don't worry lah, after getting so knocked off at Luis's house last week, Jolly Shandy only contains not more than 1% of alcohol. Compare to the previous drank that I had (15% alcohol!!)


Eeemmmmm.............the taste of lemon and beer.....sweet.

Mum took a sip of what I drank, she must be so curious of why I begged her to buy 2 cans for me at Tesco Extra.

After taking a sip, her face was like....



'Thank God, this is the first and last time I'm drinking that drink you bought!!!! Ewww!!!"

- Mum on Jolly Shandy



Mum got owned by Jolly Shandy!!!

No comments: