Monday, January 14, 2008

My buffday comming soon.........rejoice!!

Yes people.......Maccaroni Boy™ a.k.a Daniel Mark is celebrating 16 years of his excellency's existence on planet Earth. Yes...............sweet 16 comming soon...

BUT

I won't be celebrating like how those crazy rich-spolied-16-year-old-nimkumpputs in America on MTV. No lah....how can my father afford a Ferrari for my 16th birthday this year, furthermore, as my first car? No lah.....mum wont rent out the whole Hilton Hotel to celebrate my birthday lah. Pitty the tourists lah, nanti they never ever visit Malaysia....there goes our economy lo tai lou.

Instead.....I am looking forward to watching "Cloverfield" with my buddies. Another monster invasion movie, this time the setting is in New York. Like America hadn't had enough problems already.

First........"King Kong" ate the most blondes in a night.

Then, they had their "Independence Day" screwed up by aliens.

"Godzilla" made New York stink like fish market.

"Day After Tomorrow" proved that Al Gore was too late to predict about global warming.

Now.................."Cloverfield" will screw the Big Apple...again......wa!!!!







Thank God...we live in Malaysia.

No comments: