Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yesterday's dissapointing outing...

Yeah people.....my sweet sixteen turned out to be an antibiotic 16. Expected at least 11 people to have fun with me on my birthday, but only 5 turned out. Just me, Kerrie, Cheng Heng, Kyle, Victor and Yee Jian (Kyle's younger brother).

"Oh brudder, I sure come one!!! You fong sum.....I wont fong fei kei de....."

"Don't worry, for sure can come one."

"Can can can , no problem."

"Ok lah, see you there."

These are the words from my so-called friends who promised me to come to Lesuire Mall and celebrate my birthday, but in the end....

FONG FEI KEI!!!!

Eh, I don't mind you telling me that you can't go days before the event happens. For example Shu Teng, she told me she can't go because of badminton practice, like a week before my birthday. Even though I was kinda disappointed and sad that one of my buddies couldn't go, I am happy that she had personally told me earlier, not last minute.

The day started out with waking up from my bed lo, dumb dumb. Got up and take a nice warm shower, started singing again. Then went to the kitchen....

Me : "Hi mum.......*yawns*."

Mum : "Eh, why get up so early? Your breakfast havent even ready yet lah. Go pack your bag
first lah..."

Me : "Done that yesterday night jor......what am I having for today?"

Mum : "Custard steam bun lo..."

After having my breakfast and dressed up for school.....mum said a prayer for me then off we go to school. Whee...

Arrived in school, went to Jit Chern there.

JC : "Oh yeah, my birthday present to you haven't fixed yet.......bloody repairer."

Me : "Aiya, as long as the earphone arrived to me then can lo. Thanks by the way."

JC : "Yeah, Daniel, can you do me a favour? Help me find the first generation iPod for me
please?"

Me : "Of all the generations of the iPod, you want the first one. Why?"

JC : "Cuz.....the 2nd and 3rd generation iPods are too small and too not original. First generation
is all about music. Just music. Why the hack do you want to watch a movie in an iPod while
you can pay it in the cinema like every normal person in the world?"

Me : "Dude....your a genius. Ok, I'll try my best."

Went to Kerrie there, asked for prezzie....she say later give.....awwhhh...then Wan Zhuin came to me...

WZ : "Nah....happy birthday lah."

Me : "Wah......you like that tak sopan ohhh..."

WZ : "Just take it lah, from me, Yu Xin and Diong one."

Then go to class............. those who took Chinese class...went to Tek1 to study. Me.............went to class and do work first. Weng Joe then came to me...

WJ : "Wah......for me ah? Thank you lo..."

Me : "No lah, for your mother..."

WJ : "Then its best you give it to me, then I'll pass it to my mother lo..."

Me : "LOL!!"

Then went to library......chatted with Yik Yau about his 'objective' to pikat a girl.......guess lah people!!

"I damn regret lah...Daniel ah....help me!!!" - Yik Yau

Then....skip skip skip.................Jun Qin and Chiao Chi sent me their wishes to. Not to mention Yu Kin, Samuel, Wilfred, Angeline, Matthew Joshua, Joshua Leong, Cheng Heng, Gan Yang, Yee Khai, Melissa Lizz, Evon, Ian and many more.

Outside the bus stop.........Kamumalu a.k.a Karmenu wished me in a very weird way...

KM : "Uncle Daniel.........my present to you..."

ME : "Me want rabbid..."

KM : "Hookay........daaaaaagghhhh!!!"


LOL.

Then...........wanted to find Weng Fai and co to ask whether are they ready to leave, couldn't find them. Then I was angry lo. Shit lah......

Cheng Heng, Kerrie and me decided to walk to LM. Watched Cloverfield...........but before that...

Me : "Excuse me, erm, do I get a free ticket from you guys at GSC? You people sent me an
e-mail saying that I get a free ticket."

Cashier : "Oh....did you printed out the form?"

Me : "Shit, I deleted it. No one told me that the e-mail had to be printed. Oh well, 3 tickets to
Cloverfield."

Cashier : "Here you go, your seatings are here, here and here. Here are the tickets, Happy
Birthday and enjoy the movie..."


Watched Cloverfield...........and seriously....it scared the living shit out of me. The monster in the movie was so big, it's shadows covered up half of New York. Bigger and scarier than King Kong, Godzilla or Aliens and Predators combined together. Next post will be about the movie.

At the last few moments of the movie, I was shaking..........shaking shaking shaking from head to toe. So scary lah the movie. Violent and gory too.

Pitty New York lah...what to do. The city that never sleeps now really cannot sleep jor.

After the movie, we 3 head down to Wong Kok. Called Gan Yang to come over quickly. But they take their sweet time to come to Wong Kok. We 3 were forced to wait for them then only can order the gigantic birthday milk tea, free for me.

Took pictures, sang the birthday song.Then go home.

But it was a disappointing day for me. For those who missed it.....hope you regret it. It could be a day where I would remember in my life,but how I wish I could forget it, or even turn back time to correct it.

When people kindly invite you to their event, please book that date and leave aside any other events lah....

3 comments:

Carmen said...

love my wishes eh ;D

Anonymous said...

im sry for that XP
tak sopan when giving u ur bday present XDXD
Coz i've to rush to the toilet n comb my hair..[ anita scold err x( ]
XD

J - O - S - H said...

lols, I'm so sorry i couldn't make it.. Yea, kinda regret.. But it wasn't i didn't want to go, but my parents.. kena lecture from them and was forced to stay at home.. Very sorry dan