Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dengue Fever!!!!!

It was the year 2005, ahhhh.......2005, never forget that year again.

On my birthday, dad bought me a second PS2 8mb memory card. Sweet.

Went home, my parents cooked black pepper chicken with rice and veggie. Cool.

Suddenly..............I felt uneasy. I begin to feel dizzy,feverish, and so on. I had lost appetite on my favourite food. Black pepper chicken, with deliciously baked chicken served with black pepper sauce on top of the chicken, made by my then-chef dad......home cooked, what can you ask for more?

Then went to sleep. Mum previously wasn't feeling well too. Dad said she had fever.

Then when dad took me and my mum to the clinic, the doc said...

"Erm Mr.Mak, it seems that your wife and son had Dengue Fever. I would advise you to take them immediately to the nearest hospital in your area."

DENGUE FEVER!!!

Then went to Pantai Hospital Cheras. Was checked by doctors. Mum was forced to stay in the hospital for days. Maybe a week.

Doc took my blood for blood test.

'Wanna stay at hospital until you're fully recovered?"

"Don't want lah doctor, my PS2 waiting for me leh. Give me medicine lah...."

Doc gave me medicine, asked me to rest more, and eat the medicine according to time.

NOOOOO!!!

Should have see my face. Very pale. Place me next to a white paint, you can't see the difference.

Weird thing is............I have energy to move around and played with my EyeToy (Playstation 2 webcam which you can use to play games, by moving around and so.)

A few days later, dad kena Dengue Fever.

Mum had Grand Prize. A 5 day 4 night stay at Pantai Hospital, with food and a nice comfortable bed to laid rest.

I had second prize, a 5 day 4 nights of blood test and medicine eating journey, with EyeToy included.

Dad had third prize. A 2 day only Dengue Fever, with Quaker Oats provided.

After 4 days of blood tests and eating the medicines that were given to me, I was fully recovered and lived to tell the tale of my Dengue Fever experience.



One person I have to thank is....God, for curing me.

No comments: