Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm fustrated...

I'm fustrated. I don't know what to do with my education now. I'm lost, totally lost. Super lost. I am lost.

They placed me in 4 Technology (1), which has Additional Maths and Accounts. Sad thing is....I'm not even interested in those 2 subjects.

The subjects I'm interested are Art and Perdagangan. But they are in 4 Technology (3), which has all the 'bad apples' in the class.

4 Technology (2).......they have Art and Accounts. All the students are quite good. But because of accounts, I don't even think about switching to that class (since teacher gave us a choice to switch).

Dear God, please help me.
I'm lost.
I'm lost without you.
I'm lost without your guidance.
I envy my friends who don't worry like me.
I need guidance God, I need it now.
Because , I need God to make me stronger.

I'm stuck in a situation, you need to shout at something to only feel good.


Help me...

No comments: