Sunday, March 2, 2008

Adrian just done it

Guess what happened in church today?

The person below here, my church friend Adrian, did the unthinkable.....well.....we all knew it is gonna happen.


I and my fellow friend Jeffrey kinda 'dared' him to drive his dad's Toyota Camry forward and then reverse to it's original position. He did it.

At first..........he accelerated quite fast, nearly knocking off a pot, then when he reverse...

everything was ok........until he reverse too quick......

BANG!!!! Kena my other friend, Connie's father's car, which is a Proton Wira Aeroback.

Miraclely...........both the rear bumpers of the Toyota and the front bumpers of the Proton didn't fall off.

Connie : "I knew it was 'bout to happen. Relax lah...."
Mac Boy : "How can you relax, ain't your dad gonna be pissed?"
Connie : "Thank God, our family car got the safety bumper, or else....Adrian had to pay for it."

Adrian was shocked, I and Jeff was laughing out asses. Adrian's mum found out, gave him just a tiny winy lecture.

'There goes your one year allowance."

Ouch.

We wait what his dad gonna do to him.


Zoom in to the bumper.....even the paintjob also came off.....


.....compare to the dent on the Proton.

I think the thought in Adrian's mind was....

"JUST DO IT"

Wait....

"JUST BANG IT"


Ahhh......perfect.

No comments: