Saturday, March 1, 2008

I wanna beat the crap out of Soulja Boy!!! Yahhh!

I know this sounds stupid.......

Dear God, if EA Games would wanna make another Def Jam game for the PS3 (in future...I will own it), please include Soulja Boy, so I can KICK HIS ARSE!!!

His song Crank Dat is annoying, stupid, meaningless, retarted and what's worst.....the dance move of the song is laughable

Read the song's lyrics


Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me crank it
Watch me roll
Watch me crank that soulja boy
Then super man that hoe
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)

After 10 times reading his lyrics....I still don't get it.

But I get his song "Yahhh!" featuring Arab.


I'M SICK OF YOU!!! YAHHH!!!

Like what Alvin said about the song "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston, if I ever hear another time of 'Crank Dat", I will rip apart the teddy bear I gave to Kerrie!!!

No comments: