Sunday, March 23, 2008

A very very tiring Saturday.......

Like I said........this week is the most worn out week I've ever had. I've been staying back alot in school for school handball practice. Now, I have to go to school for debate practice. Debate practice was not that good, first the teacher was late, then during practice....Hao Yang didn't even teach me a single thing....well......not as much as Mai Sabrina did to Kyle and Dharshini.

Practice finished at 11 a.m +. After that, I had to go to Times Square to settle some problems and Borders. You see.....I've ordered a Guinness World Records Gamers Edition 2008, 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I've phoned them, and they say all I did was made a reservation. They then ask me whether on that day did the cashier asked me to pay RM 5 for shipment, and now.............they made me wait for 3 weeks for nothing. Damn it.

After debate practice.....here's some pics...

This place.....where everyday after school...I would take the time to accompany her until her uncle comes....


For fun sahaja.....sigh....after this, have to go to Times Square with Wei Jian to search the CJ7 softie. I tried searching the cutest for Kerrie, but at Lesuire Mall, all the CJ7 have a 'cacat-ed' face and......it's pretty damn ugly and horrible.

When in Times Square....there was an onlinen game promotion going on. Boy, it was colourful.


Then I and Wei Jian went to Ed&Ed to see whether got any funny shirts to buy....
Saw one that is like this (below)

Perfect shirt for my uncle.

While walking aimlessly around Times Square searching for the softie alone.....I saw a cute little mascot of Sega called.....Sonic the Hedgehog. Who doesn't like this little fella?? He's fast, he's furious and he's blue.

Ain't he cute?


Then...I felt a deep nerdish force in the area....oh look, some characters from Star Wars..

Den dem de dum de den dum, dem dem dem de de dum de de dum.....(Star Wars theme)

"Luke....I am your father."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Ahh....who can not forget that famous line...

Then....I saw my Counter Strike buddies........
Counter-Terrorist


And the terrorist...

"Wanna lick my gun....it's shiny."


Then the CT was engaging with the civilian in an inappropriate way. WHOOT!!





Wahh....shooo kawaii....




Failed to buy any cute CJ7, cuz all of them still cacat. But I manage to buy my black shoe I've been waiting for. Converse.....








My brand new shoes...



It took me from 4 p.m to 5 :20 p.m just to trying to figure out how to tie the shoe in a different style. Until I had to ask my dad's help, it took him less than 10 seconds to show me how its done. You cant teach a old dog new tricks, but it can owned you with it's old school tricks. LOL.

After that, had curry noodles for dinner, then went to church for sermon by a special guest pastor.

It's been a long time........since I've wept in the presence of the Lord. Thank you for sending for only begotten son, Jesus, to die for our sins.

The only sad thing is.....people still reject him as their savior.

No comments: