Monday, March 31, 2008

Another taggie.....damn

Haiz.......this is the dumbest trend in Blogspot or in any other social website.

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.

1) PS3 or Xbox360?
PS3

2) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy days......cuz it cools me down.

3) At what age do you wish to be married?
At the age where I have a very stable job with a good salary and I have a car and a house.

4) If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Kerrie, Carlame, and......and...............and.........Alicia. Cuz they make me happy, fun and jolly.

5) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be rich with everything a guy wants to.

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope....

7) Who would you marry?
Kerrie Cheah May Foong

8) What/Who are you afraid of losing?
My parents, my friends, my loved ones, my religion, my life

9) When you are in a sad mood, what would you do?
I'll pray for the sad mood of mine to go away.

10) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Arrogant, ignorant, boastful, self-centered, in vein, selfish, e.t.c.

11) If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Well, no. What goes on goes on. Let it flow.....

12) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
God.

13) If you choose to be a celebrity or a model, who would it be?
Jay-Z.....owning lots and lots of brands and companies. Def Jam would be nice.

14) Which do you prefer, text or instant messaging?
Instant messaging....free mah.

15) What is your ambition?
Game/ Graphic designer.

16) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I'll take my love to the last place that we'll be together, have a final dinner with my family,
chat with my best buddies for the last time, go to church for the last time and repent all my
sins.

17) Describe yourself.
I'm a sinner.

18) What is your weakest point?
I'm still a noob at becoming a goalkeeper.

19) If you have a chance to say anything to anyone, what would you say?
To the Arsenal fans....YOU ALL SUCK!!
To the Chelsea fans....WUSSIES!!
To the Liverpool fans...YOU'LL NEVER WIN THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE NEXT LIFETIME!!!

20) Are you pissed now?
Yes.



There....I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.