Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My thoughts on 'fckthem.blogspot.com'...

Some say the author of that blog is a is a girl, I would also have guessed it earlier, 'cuz the way she types it is so damn obvious. The amount of jealousy, anger, hatred, betrayal, lies and gossip in the blog that is shown is very very disturbing, and some would say, very 'immature'.

3C was the blogger's first target. Shu Teng then sent me the link, I didn't even know what the heck is that?? The minute I saw it, it really makes you wanna laugh and be angry at the same time. Confusing huh? From accusing one who had sex with her ex, or revealing a 'love triangle' involving 3 best friends in the same class, I know this blog will attract alot of viewers, and they will request for more.

Heh, some even ask the blogger to NOT include them so that they can evade being shamed through Blogger.com.

It's victims were carefully selected, studied and then.............attacked. Within the first paragraph of the blog, I can notice that the blogger's lack of proper English language and the wasted usage of foul language are shown. And furthermore, it's childish.

I couldn't help myself to wonder, who would come out such an idea to gossip negatively about their closest friends and their classmates or schoolmates. The class of 3D was the second victim. Mostly aimed at the girls (I would not like to reveal their identity for respect purpose, if you know who are them, just shut up.), calling them 'like to act cute, being bitchy and think that they are pretty.

The replies were fast, some even condemned the blogger to get a better life, or some would even say, "The blogger has no moral at all in his/her life".

When I was anxiously waiting for the next one, which is 3E.....I couldn't take it anymore. Especially one saying a victim about loving her God so much, she'd better be Mother Theresa. Well........someone here is not religious huh? Does it offend you if people love his/her God? Does it affect your life? Well, if she is happy enough to share and tell about her God to her friends, I'm super-duper ok with it.

What's wrong?

Finally...someone told me who wrote the first one. I 'know' who she is already. And I'm very upset. Sometimes....I wish it wasn't her at all. I thought it must be a joke, but she admitted it.

Does it offend you, yeah?

No comments: