Sunday, March 9, 2008

River Of Christ's Children's Church Camp. Awesome!!!

DAY ONE

Friday.......you just hate it when you go out of the house, and get stuck in a traffic jam. And....you're late for church. But nevermind, cuz I was very excited.

At 6:45 p.m, my parents went to fetch Michelle to church. She also was part of the helpers.Then went all the way to Maluri to fetch Aunty Grace.

Oops......today I guess alot of people are going back to their home town to register their votes for this year's General Elections.


The theme for this year's children's camp......"Come and meet my friend". The main objective is to bring a friend along and introduce it to other friends and then the rest it history. Ok, I'll make it simple....

BRING A FRIEND ALONG!!!


Just starting only.....still got alot of children on the way.


Uncle David G explaining the rules to the children.


My name tag. Sweet.....I'm a helper.

So the first game was completing a jigsaw puzzle. Here's something funny.

Grace a.k.a Cartoon : Don't simply join the jigsaw puzzles and look just like....
Mum : ....YOU.

Adrian was like LOL.

Adrian : Give me five aunty!!!
Grace : I heard you aunty!!


Played the game called "Newspaper", part of the ice-breaking session. One person has to hold a thick newspaper and then hit a person who is called. Then before the person gets hit, he/she has to say another person's name. Very very fun. Everyone enjoyed it.


My packings.................can last for the next 2 days....

At about 2 something a.m. Everyone was fast fallen asleep. Helpers and teachers then went to the nursery room to discuss about the next day's truesure hunt game. Forgot to bring pillow and blanket, ended up shivering like a mad dog. Couldn't tahan for 10 seconds outside the main room in the Sunday School, so quickly moved into one of the classrooms and sleep. Took 6 chairs, 3 each side, and join them up to become a bed.

Part 2 coming up.

No comments: