Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm tired....

You wanna know how tired I am now? For the past 2 weeks plus, I've been used up fully. From top to bottom, I am worn out already. I'm exhausted, I'm pissed, I'm stressed, and I'm blessed in the middle of this mess......


My Science work.....had to copy the concept map of the body coordination chapter.


My green mechanical pencil is missing.....it's been with me since form 2. Now, had to use the black one...


The amount of Mentos Minis I had for just 10 minutes......imagine in 1 1/2 hours, count how much I had?

God, I need you right now to help me. Give me the strength to go through this whole year.
Cik Adlina is pissed......cuz alot of debaters that are supposed to come for practice, and only 2 were present.

Today's handball practice was the worst I've attended so far. No teamwork, no win.

No comments: