Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another long notice from the author through the secretary

As the secretary of Maccaroniboyz.blogpot.com, I would like to noticed the readers that Daniel and his fellow former blogger, Kyle Sui Yee Khai, has suffered mental illness after accidently watching the Edison Chen sex tape a few days ago. The author would like to apologized and ask back his 8 minutes of life time from God. Due to the fact of low quality picture in the video, the author would like to warn every single one of his readers to not, be too curious to watch the sex tape. Even in the deepest temptation to watch it, the author would like to wish you good luck in making through the whole video.

While tomorrow, which is Sunday, is the last day of the Barclay's Premier League. He would be praying to Almighty God for hoping that Chelsea will draw against relegation-threaten Bolton. He would like to send a request to Bolton that he wants 10 men as the defensive line up. He would also like to ask God to make the pitch of the JJB Stadium, home to Wigan, to be pitch perfect, as the author of the blog has heard numerous reports about the pitch being the worst in the league.

He would also like to send his deepest sympathies to the people of Myanmar, that he wish to donate an amount of money to the victims of the Cyclone Nargis.

The author would also like to laugh out loud (LOL) to Shu Teng's so called reply post about my previous note from the author. He has made a statement....

"I have decided to hire a secretary, knowing that some times, I couldn't be always updating my blog site. Maccaroniboyz.blogspot.com will be closed while when I am having exams, holidays, viruses on my PC, lazy e.t.c. Hiring a secretary for the blog site is the wisest decision, I can just sit back, relaxs, and let my secretary do the typing for me. Hmmm.....has my fellow blogger and schoolmate Shu Teng a.k.a Fairydreams-teng.blogspot.com ever had a back up plan if she can't blog always? I would like to send my deepest condolences regards to her. Oh yeah, I would like to thank her for supporting Manchester United. Thank you very much, I'll appreciate it."

The author would also be posting the Edison Chen incident after I finished posting this notice. Pictures will be posted too.

He would also like to wish good luck to those who are sitting for exams. Especially the form 3 and 5 students.

Before I end my notice, I would like to thank the author's readers for taking their time to read this post. Take care, and God bless.





Prepared by:
Maccaroni Secretary

No comments: