Saturday, May 17, 2008

I am Cheras's Mcdonald Big Mac chant king!!!

You all should know what McDonald's are up to. They're daring you to complete their Big Mac chant under 4 seconds. Are you up to it?

I am.

Last Thursday, went out with Kerrie at LM. Bumped into Weng Fai, Michelle, Justina and her boyfriend. While eating at McDonalds, there was like a gathering just outside Lesuire Mall. Mostly from our school and mostly Malays.

While eating my fillet-o-fish, I was wondering maybe should I try the Big Mac 4 second chant?
I did.

Boy I was nervous, everyone looked at me. The manager of McDonald's then came to me with a timer.

"Ready, 1,2,3!!"

"TWO ALL BEEF PATTIES
SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE,
CHEESE, PICKLES, ONIONS,
ON A SESAME SEED BUN"

I got the Free Big Mac coupon.

Went back home, told my mum about it.

"I'm not surprise if you everyday eat Mcdonalds...."

I did.

I ate McDonalds from Thursday until Sunday. I redeemed the coupons for Free Big Mac coupons.

Out of 5 tries. ........I got 5 coupons already!!! 100% record. Beat that!!!

It took me 4 practices of the chant, not like some dungu who tried 700 times.......

One Chant, One Chance.


It's just so simple, how can you be sooo wrong?


Always looking forward to this coupon after completing the chant.

From Thursday to Sunday..........I have 5 coupons. One more it's in my wallet.



And of course, the fella who has 100% record for this challenge, has a silly video of himself doing the Big Mac Chant.





ALL HAIL MACCARONI BOY!!!

No comments: