Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Outing with Kerrie

Woke up at 9 a.m, suppose to meet up with Kerrie at 10. Men won't go out in time, so women have to wait. We are never punctual. Duh......

Had McDonald's for breakfast. Never knew that they sell pancakes for breakfast too.




Kerrie with her coffee.


My coffee.


Too much coffee makes Kerrie crazy.....shit. Kerrie...STOP!!!!! Last cup for ya....
She told me that coffee doesn't make her stay up all night and not sleep. LOL, really?




Noticed that I have a slight cut on my wrist, no no no, relax, I didn't even thought of committing suicide. It just happen during Gym class, while doing push ups, them little stones accidentally cut my wrist. You're not the only one who ask me whether I wanna end my life as early as 16?

No thank you very much.

Shopped at Times Square. Went to Ed & Ed to buy funny tees. Tried to find the shirt which contains ways of solving a computer and what problems will you face if you choose yes and no. The shirt went to another person, so I have to settle down for another one. Notice that all funny shirts contain at least a single foul language or more than that. Bought a shirt, cost RM 30.


Walked to Pavilion. Had a mini-argument on which direction to go to Pav with Kerrie. In the end, she was wrong, so wrong. Nearly led us to Plaza Low Yat.

Women + Map = Bad sense of direction
Men - Map + Good guts to follow = Good sense of direction

Went through Lot 10 to have a little bit of air con before walking another few blocks to Pav. There was a Mac center there, I played with the iPod Touch while Kerrie was there busy patting the other iPods....cuz she thinks that iPods are cute. I think they're what do you call.....

Style + Substance = Good product

Reached Pav's main entrance. Snap a few shots just for fun (and for my readers. Gotta make my blog interesting)






You gotta love the inside of Pavilion if you like the outside of this shopping center.

So farking unique.




I like this pic....



And....

Ahem.......bless me.


"I wonder who is she thinking? iPod or me?" - Daniel


"Wonder what is he thinking......iPod Touch or me?" - Kerrie

Answer is.....

We're thinking of each other....and the iPods too.

Awwwwhhh....how sweet.

After walking around aimlessly, I decided to change my shirt to the pimp shirt. How cool is that. Let everyone in Pavilion know that I am a pimp. And yes, I know what is the meaning of the word pimp. Duh.

Went to Pavilion's food court and eat. Mum said the food there was great. Have to try.


So many people....



Then,bumped into this shop called....

You Tiao = You F@#$ (for Ah Beng people)



It was quite hard to decide what to eat. Couldn't blame me and Kerrie. There was Madam Quan's , Indian Spices, Milky Lane, Laksa House and many more. Wong Kok also got. Decided on Tepanyaki instead.

Ordered the chicken chop set, Kerrie ordered fried rice with salmon and garlic.


Mine comes with a mango drink.




Don't know why the chef decided to cook our lunch infront of other guests. Cook infront of us mah!!! MAKE US DROOL!!!

My food.......yummy!!

After paying RM 27 for both of our meals, we went to Speedy to see see.


Bumped into The Simpson's family.

4 something...went back by bus. Raining quite heavily.


Kerrie and I were forced to stand under the bust stop for 15 minutes. There was a funny incident happened. One teenager girl, dressed in short short skirt and wearing like a bikini, ran out of the bus to avoid the rain. There was this old man was so offended by her 'image'.

Old man 1: "Nia ma lei ah, toh sui kah lah these people. Dress until like that, no wonder so many
people kena raped lah.
Old man 2 : "Must blame the parents also...."
Old man 1 : "These type of people where got parents wan?"

We went LOL. After a few minutes, the rain stopped. When we walk through McDonald, the 'girl' was in there. Everyone was like staring at her.

Said goodbye to her once we reached near Popular.

No comments: