Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day at church

Woke up at 8 a.m, had breakfast, hugged mum for being the best mum to me. Dad came back from morning market, late as usual. Then took a quick bath, water pressure was low (Damn it Tenaga!!!)

Today's the second week of the month, my dad and I have to be the Ushers of the day. Had to arrive to church early to great every single church member and visitors arriving. Guess how many germs I caught from shaking 70+ members? You guess lah.....

After that, went inside to see the performance by the children's church.


(Picture was taken through snapshot of the video I recorded)

Then....Adrian my friend prepares to take the stage. He's gonna perform his own song with his sister on stage.


Then the children were asked to give pink roses to their mums.........



"Do'h Luis!!!!!!!!!!!!"




"Get down from the stage, stop monkeying around!!!"


"Aiyayayai..........." Grace a.k.a Cartoon slaps her forehead.

Well....my video was ruined by the number of kids walking around infront of me while I am recording the video. Here are some screen shots.

One

Two

Three

This picture makes Adrian look like performing on a street, with 'pedestrians' walking around.


Four

And like any other rapper.....Adrian forgot his lyrics. Oh boy...

"Crap crap CRAP!!!!"

After the performance, all mothers of R.O.C were asked to line up infront and be prayed by Pastor Jaycee Cheah.




My mum in the middle.


Then after that, all of the received gifts from the Ladies Ministry.

I seriously have nothing to blog for today. Just blogging for the sake of blogging. Oh wait, I shouldn't be blogging on the Sabbath. Gee....I broke my promise. Sorry God.

Futsal was bad for me. I was short breath for the whole game. Don't tell me my asthma is coming back to haunt me.

Dinner....went out. Dad treated us to a tasty dinner at our usual Chinese restaurant.

Nothing to blog now......it's 10 p.m, guess the Manchester United game is on. Hope they win, and Chelsea lose. Muahahahaha.......

No comments: