Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gotta love watching TV now.......BIG!!!

A new TV for me and my parents to enjoy.

Guess the old one have to sit in the dark for the rest of his life......poor Philips.


7 and a half years old...........thanks for the memories. From loving you on your first day in this house until the day I and my parents started to curse you for not working very well, you have served us long time.


Philips....I'll remember you.

Now, I shall welcome Philips HD

"UNPACK ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! STOP TAKING ME PICTURES!!!"

After posting the previous blog post......dad and the seller manage to fix up the HD TV. Sweet. Just tested the HD DVD player by playing a DVD 9 format disc.

Superman Returns was our experimental disc......

Not bad.....not bad at all.

Gotta love watching TV now. Who says TV don't bring families together??

No comments: