Monday, May 19, 2008

Dad's belated birthday dinner.

Last 2 weeks was suppose to celebrate dad's birthday, bro was busy. Couldn't blame him, but at that time I could see dad's disappointing face. Even though he smiles, he's still sad and disappointed.

But yesterday, bro treat us for dinner. First we don't know what to eat, finally, bro suggested Mid Valley Gardens.

Went to this Chinese Restaurant. I don't know the name, but all I remember is that its a funny name.

A board with newspaper articles with celebrities eating their food. Even Cameron Diaz eats Chinese food. Won't be surprise if she say "Ta Pau" in any hawker stall near you.


Bro and his girlfriend ordering the food for us.


While outside waiting to be seated, passers by can see how the pau's are made.

After eating, my family and I walked around Mid Valley Gardens. Bumped into Mac Machines.....and ohhhh boy, the iPod Touch is available to test.

I'm so gonna buy this one.

Went back at around 9:34 p.m, tried to sign in to MSN, but failed.

No comments: