Friday, July 4, 2008

3 Days Left Handed

Even though Rumah Jati lost to Rumah Keruing in the most intense handball match last week, Jati got the last laugh by injuring my right hand.

WENG YEEEWWWW!!!!!

So last Thursday I skipped school. Number 1 need rest. Ele...

"Why you boys have to play until at least some one is injured one ah?"- Mum.
I don't know, even if I know the answer, I'll find a solution to that.

Went to see the same doctor. Doctor was like...

"You again ah Daniel, I guess sickness doesn't have any mercy on ya, huh?" - Doc.

So after a few minutes of advises from the doc, the whole thing cost RM 45. Damn.

So doctor decided to give me gel and painkiller pills, just in case it really hurts.



PAAAIIINNNN!!!




After applying the gel, my right hand suddenly feels like something is burning the whole hand. Ouch!!!

For the next few hours before tuition, I suffered pain. You should have seen how hard it is to bath somemore. Sedihnya...

Tuition time, I didn't use my right hand to write (well duh...). So I just listen to what teacher teaches on accounts. I tried using my left hand, but my eyes have suffered enough.

Went to Indian Hero and eat. I didn't fully enjoyed my dinner. So once I reached home, I was so eager to take out the damn bandage that has been limiting my right hand movement.




Nice pattern that the bandage has left behind.





San fu ah!!!

No comments: