Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cover Up

Ok ok ok, of all the blog posts that has been delayed, many of you all can't wait on my say about Angeline Lam's so-called ' SMK Seri Mutiara sex scandal case'. I was pretty shocked about this, especially Angeline Lam, our future head of prefect, to be involved in such a case.

We all know what happened to Edison Chen. Quited show business because of the scandal.

Could this be bigger than Edison Chen's case?


Hoookay, it was Monday (I forgot). Someone told me about Angeline's blog, which I didn't check it out for quite some time. They say she wrote something 'disgusting'. So, being curious (normal), I went to check it out. Surprisingly, her blog was no where to be found at blogger.com. So, another friend of mine asked me about it, so he gave me the link.

I was in for a shocker.

What I saw was sooooo unbelievable. Seriously, I never expect Angeline to blog like that. Assistant of the head prefect, what more can I say?


So they told me that its the first one. So from the first paragraph it was the usual Angeline blog.....


Until the 8th paragraph, that is when all the 'dirt' start to show on Angeline's blog.


From 'challenging each' other to 'feeling very wet', I was immediately shell shocked. And the worst thing is, I was eating Tiramisu cake for Pete's Sake. I choke on Tiramisu!!! Thanks alot.

Tuesday, I bet this whole 'scandal' will be brought into a new level. Recess time, I was eating with Solomon and Yu Kin. Out of no where Santosh brought me a printed version of the whole story. I nearly choked on my donuts.

Yu Kin was already disgusted by me in the morning before assembly, and he is disgusted by the paper. He couldn't even eat Nasi Lemak without me reading the story 'erotically'.

Oh my God Daniel stop it!!! - Yu Kin.

Flashback to Tuesday morning, it was hard for me and Yu Kin to act like we don't know anything about the blog. Heck, he tried to put a straight face, without laughing like jack asses.

As I was patrolling the school's Block C, from my view, I could see students being handled a Photostatted copy of the story. My friends were distributing them like newspapers. One group can be seen reading it, another will be shocked and laughing out loud at it. There was like 7 groups can be seen reading it.

And yet, Mr. Chee was blur. The students were photostatting the story, infront of him.

On that afternoon, I have to go back home and read it one last time to see the picture clearly.

The next day, Mr Chee made an announcement about that matter. He said we fitnah her. Fitnah her? What do you mean fitnah her?

First of all, we couldn't possibly edited Angeline's blog. And for your information, it happened on a Saturday, so how the heck do we know what happened on that day? And the teachers even accused us of accusing Angeline Lam? Well done, justice served.

Well teachers, why don't you interview Evelyn, since she was there and also 'nearly caught Angeline and Leong Kit?'

What about Amira, or Paveethira or Shi Min? They are witnesses.

Sources saying that Shi Min has a video of the incident. Well, even if he/she (I don't know who is Shi Min) has a video, what will the teachers do?

Simple, cover up. That's right, like how our politicians do whenever their minions do something terrible in the public eye. They found the video, the might have deleted the video and pretend that NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Just because Angeline is Penolong Ketua and also my future head of prefects, and she has done alot for the school, doesn't mean that she deserved to be let off the hook for that.

Fine, I'll make it simple.

Boy student had sexual actions with girl student = Gantung/Buang

But for this case, I guess the equation is like this....

Assistant of Head prefect had sexual actions with junior prefect/doktor muda = Cover up + set free

Wow, perfect.

You know what, because of Angeline's actions, the students now have one thing in their mind.

PREFECTS CAN GET AWAY FROM ANYTHING.

I can boldly say that students also had lost their trust on us. Furthermore, prefects are no longer respected already. We (prefects) are considered 'powerless' in the students eye.

What's worst is that, the teachers let her go. Our headmistress, Pn Tan, Mr Chee, Cik Eliza also sided her.

I am seriously damn disappointed at our school's justice system. Its like our national football team, down to the drain. Students think it is unfair for Angeline to be let go instead of being punished.

I don't care if any of the teachers see my blog and print it out, send to the Jabatan Pendidikan. Lock me in a room, interrogate me, treathen me and so on. I really hope the teachers realized what are they doing, is it good of bad?

Therefore I, Daniel Mak, boldly state that Angeline should be found guilty and be fired as a prefect, have a one week suspend slapped on her and her partner, so that the students will know that the teachers and the school is fair.

But too bad, too late already.

No comments: