Saturday, July 12, 2008

HellBoy II

Went to Lesuire Mall with Ian and Gang to watch HellBoy 2 :The Golden Army. Planning to buy Shu Teng's B'day present too. Saturday is her early B'day party, she personally invited me, of course have to go lah.

In the morning, I was sitting with Ian and his friends. SO we were like planning how 6 of us (Kerrie, me, Yu Kin, Evon, Ian) are gonna fit at the back of Ian's Honda Jazz.

"Don't worry, my car has faced even more crampier situations." - Ian.

So, Kerrie had to sit on Evon's lap. And Yu Kin will have to sit on my lap. Gosh...I felt so gay for 10 minutes. And for 10 minutes, Yu Kin has managed to crush my nuts.


First Ian's mum dropped me at my house to get my handphone. My handphone has the confirmation numbers to redeemed the tickets, or else we'll be watching nothing.

My nuts were finally set free when I got off the car.

And Yu Kin's nuts were next to be crushed by me.

Went to McD's to eat.

Yu Kin couldn't figure out what's inside the Big Mac.




Samuel and Leong Kit then dropped by to chat with us.

And of course, an outing like this won't be complete without Yu Kin being owned.

LOL.

Ian was bugging me to go in to the cinema early, so that he can watch the upcoming film's trailers. Wall E is comming out on August 17th. I thought it was June 27th. Nooo!!! I wanna see Mo. Mo Mo Mo!!!

Kerrie, Mo is cuter than Wall E. Trust me. Wall E is acting like a dumb robot left on planet Earth for the past 700 years, disposing rubbish and so. Mo is on the other hand...clean.

HellBoy 2 was wickedly nice. The humour, romance, action and acting and the storyline was well balanced, I prefer this over the first HellBoy movie. The creatures were nice, the jokes and funny momments were funnier. I couldn't give you much more detail about the movie, see it for yourself.

I give it a.... 9/10.

Gotta love the new character of the Hellboy series. He's actually a spirit, stored in a suit. Hellboy calls him Gas Man. Oucch!!

Oh yeah...Johann Kraus a.k.a Gas Man has one of the best lines in the movie. Watch the final part of the movie.

No comments: