Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why so serious?

I'm not a big Batman fan, cuz' Batman doesn't have any superpowers. My friend Batman here relies on gadgets to knock off baddies.

Now since a sequel to 2005's Batman Begins will be released this year, this month of July, have you ever wondered, that this time...

The main character in my opinion is, The Joker.

Serious, after Heath Ledger's tragic death on my birthday (22nd January), people was more interested in his last film as the Joker in Batman's latest film, "The Dark Knight".


This is one Joker that you don't wanna knock into him in dark alleys.


Not to mention his costume is so stylist, 5 out of 5 for Joker.


Well, I guess Heath's portrayal as the Joker is by far the best in years. Heath Ledger is not only 'the actor who acted as a gay cowboy in Brokeback Mountain, after watching Batman's new movie, I guess ya'll can say that he's also "The Joker.


Saw the movie trailer, my favourite lines from The Joker...

'Why so serious?"
"Let's put a smile on that face....."

Mum, I don't think so I'll be able to sleep.

1 comment:

Darsh said...

Ah....so I finally met the 'joker'...
:)