Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chelsea 2 Malaysia 0

Was expecting our Tigers to get shot by Roman's Rich Rascals (3R a.k.a Chelsea). Was also expecting Malaysia to be thrashed like crap. 5-0, 7-0, maybe 10-0.

But to my surprise....Chelsea won. Well duh, but not a big win. They only won by 2 goals.

WHAT?! 2 GOALS ONLY?! PINCH ME!!!

Chelsea 2 Malaysia 0.

You know what, even though Malaysia lost, I still feel proud for them. I mean, if you look at the Chelsea's line up, you'll have

1) Petr Cech
2) John Terry
3) Anelka
4) Joe Cole
5) Ashley Cole
6) Deco
Just to name a few.

Compared to the Malaysian's line-up, you'll have..........I'm sorry, I couldn't even list out a single player.

Now, I didn't expect Malaysia to win.

I just expect them to try to score a goal, and not concede a handful of goals.


Their defense worries me, because even Chelsea's defenders are faster than our defenders.


But they did well.

2-0 is considered a very very good scoreline for our players, against so many international players. Come to think of it, this might be a new beginning for Malaysian football, that even Mokhtar Dahari will be very proud if.

Well done guys, well done.

No comments: