Monday, July 7, 2008

Sorry for not frequently updating my blog. You think I got so much time meh? My blog doesn't control me to blog at which time. I'm in control. Stop bugging me to update, be patient.

Saturday was this Hari Keusahawaan event going on. The main objective for the event is that every class, Form 1,2,3,4 and 5, have to raise RM 400 in conjunction with the school's latest CCTV installation (That I, you and we didn't even suggest it and never will). Fine, I'm not gonna protest about it, mind as well invest RM 10 in coupons and redeem it on Hari Keusahawaan.

Mum was busy baking lots of cupcakes for the event. Flavours are orange and chocolate chip.

"The cupcakes better sell, or your school be burnt by tomorrow...." - Mum

Erwan phoned me on Friday, said that his father had to go for operation. So he gave me his coupons in exchange of asking me to be holding the ribbon with Seet Tzhong Shen for the VIPs to cut. Awwhh...ain't that sweet?

I got RM 20 worth of coupons. Lucky me.

So, Saturday thought have to wake up at usual time, 6 a.m. But the sleep was so wonderful, I woke up at 7 :30 a.m. Do'h!!

Luckily, the opening ceremony started at 9 a.m.

Once I reached school, I was in a hurry to find my class's stall. Just next to 4 Science 1 and 3E's stall. 3E was selling sushi, anime posters, DVDs, CDs, tea packets. 4 Science 1 was selling cakes. My class was selling rojak, fruits, and my cupcakes.

So once I passed the 80 cupcakes to my stall, I wondered around to see the other stall's offers.

The one that caught my attention was 4 Science 2's game, which is catching a fish, with a tissue as a net.

Lu ingat senang ah? Susah sampai saya gagal setiap kali. Oh yeah, 1 try cost RM 3 coupon.



Kyle, Hak Lee and Cheng Heng was incharge of the stall.


What about the wet tissues? Kyle is such a genius that he smack the wet tissues against the nearby wall and made it into art. Fantastic. Piccaso couldn't match it. I guess it made Mona Lisa muka masam jor....


Basicly after noon, everything was sold out.


Yu Kin was suppose to be one of the prefects to hold the ribbons for the VIPs. But instead, he went on to promote his class's sushi.

The fun was not over as the Malays began to shuffle to blasting techno music.

I have a video of the shuffling. If anybody wants it, message me in my chatbox.


6 dukoos sitting down.

Oh yeah, Wei Jian helped me catched a fishy, in exchange for a orange and chocolate chip cupcake. Too bad, both of them cupcake flavours sold out fast.


So....Kerrie have to take care of fishy while I'm having fun. Awwhh....so cham.


Who say's I'm a noob at camera tricks? I manage to get a picture of Hui Xian's many odd faces. I lied to her that I didn't got her face when she hide her face, but since Nokia N73 was a lag phone, it snapped late and the moment she uncovered her face, I got it!!! Muahhahaa.

Hui Xian is so gonna kill me because I posted that pic.


Inspired by Kung Fu Panda, Hui Xian got the Kung Fu mojo in her already. Huuuaaa!!!


Hui Xian's first victim....Kerrie.


The something happened to Jun Qin...she out of the sudden came out of the closet. She's a lesbo!! No lah....just acting only.


No, not Kerrie again!!


Both of them look like twins to some people.

Went back home with Fishy.

"Get me out of this hell hole!!!" - Fishy

Fine fishy, I'll put you in....

...PRISON!!!


'.......crap."

No comments: