Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kindy Fun

Awhhh...ain't it great to go back to kindergarden, where no one gives a damn how many times you cry in kindergarden, pee your pants, scream, laugh and so on?

Well....if I could turn back to time, I would wanna go back to kindergarden. Secondary school life is so tough man!!

So last year I helped out Hui Xian on Tadika Mayter's sports day. Oh it was fun alright. This year, I thought it would be better.

So woke up early again, prepared and went to wait for Hui Xian at Tadika Mayter at 7 a.m.

Stadium Badminton Cheras.


Before the even started, the parents took a rare chance to 'gap' us....


You see, each Tadika Mayter from a different area represents their own house colour. Tadika Mayter of Taman Connaught represents Green, while Taynton View represents Yellow, the rest is history.

I'm on Green Team. Do'h!!


But soon later I was transferred to Yellow Team. Boo yah!! Hao Yang, Hui Ying, Kerrie, Hui Xian and I were assigned to different jobs at different places. But it didn't seperate me and Hao Yang.


Taman Connaught's Scout Team was one of the uniform teams to help out in Tadika Mayter's Sports Day. The other is St. John.


Parents was cheering as hard as possible to give full support to their children. One of the funniest cheer I heard was like this...

"DON'T GET NUMBER ONE YOU DON'T GO HOME AH!!!"

"RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!"

"CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!"


Awwwhhh.....ain't that great.


















Hao Yang and Hui Ying interacting with the kiddies...

I was later assigned to babysit the unclaimed kiddies. Boy it was fun alright,,,,for a few minutes.

It's very very hard to control 'monkeys' around. It just gave me a second thought of wanted to have more than one child. Good luck to Angelina Jolie, since she has like alot of kids to handle.



Then I went back in to see what's the event going on...



"Awwhh....when's my turn?"

So I went back to babysitting the kids. There was this kiddo named Nicholas. He was really really playful and very aggressive to me. First, he asked me to take out my hand, so I did. Guess what Nick did, he poked his trophy as hard as possible to my hand.

I nearly wanted to say the F-word.

Oh well...that's just the starter. Nick then headbutt my stomach. I thought a 5 year old kiddo was easy to handle. But I was wrong. I had to use to hands to push his head from headbutting me for the second time. The other helpers weren't aware of it. Look, if I push Nick back, he'll fall and I'm to blame. Please be in my situation first before saying that I am soft like a girl.

Oh well....third time he headbutted me, my head, and left hand knocked onto the garage door. My left wrist was bleeding.







Showed off my injury to one of the helpers, they immediately called St John members to treat me.


Oh great, just great.

Oh yeah, I just like to bully Hui Xian, by using my front camera to catch her!!! After the Sports Event finished, and there were Officials Events and free lunch for us.


The is another picture that Hui Xian doesn't want me to post in my blog.

Then...camewhore.

Muka Hui Xian halfway hilang.....muahahahah!!!


Group photo without me.


Kent...you got contest jor. Hao Yang can battle you to become the most yeng poser. LOL.

Hui Xian and Kerrie, so xiao jie of them.


Hao Yang was possessed.


Hui Xian and Kerrie getting low to the ground.


Went to Wong Kok to have some drinks. Hui Xian was bored until drew a piggy version of me and Kerrie at the back of the Wong Kok's menu paper.

Great, everyday people will tease me and Kerrie already. Thanks Hui Xian!!


EVIL HUI XIAN!!!




Kerrie emo...



Well...missed church and futsal for helping Hui Xian. Don't worry, I'll talk to God about it.

No comments: