Monday, July 28, 2008

Slow Mo Internet

To proof that this few day's internet is so screwed up until I ultra tulaned....I got some pics to prove it.


On 28th of July, this is my fifth attempt to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Jethro (Jit Chern) told me its Window's problem, not TM NET. I don't care lah, still like shitty one.


What about the Internet. Fu-Yoh, promised unlimited broadband and 'fast' (note : slow) speed. This is what I get for applying Streamyx's RM88 a month plan.....blank on YouTube, Blogger and Gamespot.


Usually I'll get myself LOL with Rojak's blog. Well, because of my situation, after 4 minutes, still the same. Even after reloading...


Ok, I restart my modem, at least Gamespot.com loads pretty fast. The others is slow.


And finally Java updated my Java application, and with God's golden touch, I finally managed to sign in to Window's Live.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: