Monday, April 13, 2009

Last Saturday went for Taman Connaught's Secondary School Annual Carnival. Was left out of the futsal starting team, so all I can do is just give my support whenever they are playing.




First match against a team whose players are half of Street Thugs' height, we lost 1-2.


The view from the field.


Santosh being a jerk.


One of the many games in the carnival.


Oh yeah, have you all tried the new Nokia 5800, frickin sweet. I think this is Nokia's first attempt at the touch screen market, and it didn't dissapoint. What blows me is that, it cost RM 1500, and when I bought my Nokia N73, it was RM 1800.

Regretted lah, WTF!!!

Bumped into Sam, Diong, Wan Zhuin.

Played water balloon fight against a bunch of Taman Connaught Primary School students. Damn they are rough. One of them ran out of water balloons and water, that bugger threw the bucket at me. Luckily I was quick to react to block the bucket from hitting my face. Scolded that kid off.

Oh yeah, Easter Presentation by Calvary Church was wonderful. Sam, Kheng Siang, Carmie and me went to the Bukit Jalil Indoor stadium. Iven Ten fetched me.

No comments: