Friday, April 3, 2009

Today

Whoooo!!! Today was kinda fun. Brought my handphone secretly, Bluetooth-ed some songs to Nick, showed Yu Kin the "Nipple Song". Oh my gosh, he couldn't stop laughing.

Choir was also quite fun, sang at the staircase just to hear our echos. It was better than singing in the choir room. Last minute change the current Malay song to last year's Pahlawan song.

After choir, played basketball with Yu Kin, Sam, Diong, Iven and gang. Oh yeah, I gave Iven Ten my birthday gift to him, glad to know he loves it. Happy Birthday Iven!!!

I, Kyle had to stay back for this kursus pemimpinan until 5:30p.m, but we skipped the whole event and continued playing basketball until 5 p.m+. Then it started to drizzle and then rain, and yet Yu Kin and I continued playing. We're asking sick to come to us!!!

Sin Wi fetched me back home, before that had KFC with her. Awwwhhh...Jungle wanted to eat with us so badly. She kinda like the smell of KFC's fried chicken. Sin Wi, Monday deadline ok?

No comments: