Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday can't get any better than this?

Here I am, at my cousin's place @ Malacca, just Facebook-ing and now updating my blog. Still tired from yesterday's activities. Went to Taman Connaught's Annual School Carnival, then went to Calvary Church's Easter Play, "He Is Alive".

Slept late, woke up early for today's trip back to Malacca. Grandma is doing well, still very much alive. Hard to see her having to go through this time of life. Sigh, is life like that? Just live and die in the end?

I'll update later about yesterday's events, I still have my art folio waiting for me to complete it. I don't think so I'll be online tonight. Exam is coming, choir competition is coming, debate interschool competition is on its way. And after choir, teacher even wants us to start a band. Diong was so excited, first song that she wants to perform is "Decode" by Paramore. Its like everytime after choir finishes, she would beg me to play 'Decode" on piano, and she'll sing.

But when I ask her to sing "Halo" by Beyonce, she dislikes it, but ended up singing it. : )

This week, alot of shit happened. Will blog about it but was wondering whether the school authorities are monitoring my blog or not? Hey, Josh did it, don't tell me I'm the only one who is to be blamed?

Hmm.....first time blogging on a laptop. Acer Aspire 4937G. Love the keyboard. Oh yeah, I thought of trading in my Nokia N73 to that latest Nokia XpressMusic touch screen phone. Nick's bro, Luke is using one, and I love the QWERTY keyboard installed in it for texting. Too bad the camera doesn't have any lens cover, furthermore, 3.2 megapixel is kinda outdated. Yeah, I like my pictures taken in high quality. So maybe the N82? Drop me a thought.

No comments: