Saturday, April 25, 2009

Was on Google searching for bodykits for the older version of the Toyota Vios, and bump into www.rexxstyling.com. I was blown away by the designs. My long search for the perfect bodykit for my dream car has ended.

Here is Rexxstyling.com's own design, pretty damn good. Its called the RX Vios.





RM 1399 for the whole set, how cheap is that?!!

And here's the TRD bodykit for the older version of the Toyota Vios, 2003-2007 model.

RM 650 for the whole set, another RM 220 if I want a TRD spoiler.

Arrrrgghhhh, itching for my own Toyota Vios. I'm tempted alright. Ok, gonna start saving for the bodykit. Can't decide which one to install to my Vios. HEEEELLPPP!!!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

That's a very nice body kit you found on the net and the price is reasonable too.