Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tadika Mayter Sports Day, Pantas dan Garang 4

Sorry for the delay, was busy with preparations for my intervention exams. 20th till 29th. Oh yeah, so like every year, I would be helping Hui Xian for Tadika Mayter's sports day. For the last 2 years it was a blast, but this year is kinda boring.

I thought we'll be wearing the same white polo Tadika Mayter shirt on it. But since Tadika Mayter is celebrating 30 years of fun learning, officials will be wearing a black tee shirt with a dinosaur at the back with a big 3-0 printed on it.

Tumpang Hui Xian's ride to the Cheras badminton stadium. This year would have to have fun without Hao Yang but with Shu Teng, Wan Zhuin, Xiao C, Hua Xiang and Junh Xiang, its gonna be a hell of a ride!!!

Reached there early, got nothing to do.

Hmmm....reminds me of a typical fan turnout for a Malaysian football league game.


Kids!!!


Over here you'll have the Red's supporters...


Chelsea fans slowly filling the stadium....


And what da ya know.....Saudi Arabia had the most fans filling the stadium.

Was supposed to see this senior official member for duties to do, but we ended up wandering around and doing nothing. Until finally someone gave us something to do, which is packing goodie bags for the parents to redeem. Kodomo Lion toothpaste, I want weei!!!

Then, after singing the national anthem (again everyear), first event was an Olympic-inspired (more like a carbon copy) of the 'torch light' relay.

Then, in conjuction celebrating 30 years of Tadika Mayter, each Tadika Mayter kindergarden kids danced to different eras of music. One of them represented the 80's, which is Michael Jackson's era with the song 'Beat It'.




Then, all joined hands to sing Tadika Mayter's anthem.




Then, sports day begins. Each Tadika Mayter kindergarden from different parts of Cheras represented a colour. Taman Connaught's colour is yellow.









Another sing along and dance number came in, its called the bean bag song.


After that, games begin.



Heh, the t-shirt we wore.

I was stationed at the Yellow House, have to take care of the kids. Oh boy, they're such angels to look after. I took a few pictures of them....

Kiddo sedang emo.


Kiddo #2 giving me the =.= look.


Hui Ying and Wan Zhuin.

Oh yeah, I love this picture.

I'm surrounded by kids......awwwhhhh!!

Well, the fun didn't last long until they relocated me to one of the exits, and like last year, to take care of the unclaimed kids. DO'H!!!!

So for an hour, all I did was stare at kids, see them cry, mumble.

Skip to the last part of that day, the lucky draw. Every year sure kena wan!!! This time, my prize was heavier than last year's. Was surprised that Shu Teng in her first year of helping out, she got one of the hampers. I was like so WTF!!



Then there's group photo.



Me and Wan Zhuin.


Sorry Shu Teng, I had to ruin your picture.


We all then went to Leisure Mall to catch a movie. Yeah, even though at that time my moral project wasn't finished. Over here is Wan Zhuin's RM 40 Tadika Mayter Officials Event 2nd place trophy.

We all thought of watching Mall Cop, but we were late. So, decided to watch The Fast and Furious 4. Yeah 18PL, so they asked me to get the tickets. After giving me RM 10 each, I without thinking twice went to the counter and purchased the tickets. Ok, one problem solved, another one popped out.

Tell me, does Hui Xian and Wan Zhuin look 18 to you all? That's what I was thinking. I mean, if the cinema attendant saw 2 small size girls going to a 18 and above movie, something is so totally wrong.

3 p.m the movie start, we went to line up to go in. I gave the 7 tickets to the cinema attendant to tear off. He looked at us, he then smiled. We're in!!!!

I nearly laughed our loud when the person who is in charge of putting subtitles in the movie, literally translate The Fast and Furious 4 to Pantas dan Garang 4.

This time The Fast and Furious is alot better than 2 Fast 2 Furious and The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Love the stunts and races. Makes me wanna do a wheelie on my parents Honda!!!

Overall, a good day, full of fun

No comments: