Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spinning Jenny

GAAAARRRRGGHHH F(beep)!!! I'm frickin pissed at my Sejarah teacher and my Sejarah results. 64%, a damn mark away from scoring an A2.

All because of Spinning Jenny. Now kids, when you're form 4, in the later chapters of History, you'll learn about the inventions during the Industry Revolution (Revolusi Industri) in Malaysia. One of the many inventions is Spinning Jenny (see I so smart, can remember at least one invention of them all)

Now, read this question carefully.

Senaraikan 5 penciptaan baru semasa revolusi industri di Tanah Melayu.

I just read it before the exam started, and only one invention pop out in my mind. Spinning Jenny..........

So I wrote down Spinning Jenny, and left the remaining 4 answer spaces blank.

Fine, only can get 1 mark out of the maximum 5.

So on Friday, Cik Roseni was marking 5 Teknologi 2's Sejarah paper. When I went to her table, I begged her to mark mine first.

When she was marking the question about the inventions during the revolusi industri, she smiled. I told her Spinning Jenny was the only invention I can remember. So, I thought she'll just give 1 mark. Instead.......she gave half mark only.

I'm like...... O.O!!!! What the f(beep) wei!!! I asked her why, she say I never explain what is Spinning Jenny.

Question : Senaraikan 5 penciptaan baru semasa revolusi industri di Tanah Melayu.

It wasn't Senaraikan 5 penciptaan baru semasa revolusi industri di Tanah Melayu and jelaskan.

I was so emo on Friday, I didn't have the mood to do anything. Self esteem so low.

No comments: