Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ugly Malaysians and my L Licence

Yes people, after a week of patiently waiting, I got my L licence. WHOOO can't wait to speed around in a Kancil with my driving instructor traumatized!!!!

Last week Saturday went to the workshop class in, the last of the process to get your L license. I had a bad, moody day at that time. Do you hate it when people cut your line, and then act like they don't know a single shit of what's going on? I experienced it last week.

After the driving instructor passed the forms to his students to go to the counter to register (including me), Edwin and I went to line up.

I was supposed to be at the behind Edwin, but 2 Indian dudes came along. One of them, like my age and the other taller and older than me, smiled at me, and then cut my line. Damn it, I was so frickin pissed. I could have gave a tap on his shoulder and asked him too shoo off, but I was kind enough. What makes me even pissed is that his other friend did the same thing and stood next to him.

Fuck.

I was so pissed, I wanted to bomb them on the spot. So when I was behind those bastards, I then uttered softly....

"Your mum never teach you to not cut people's line while lining up ah?"

So after the tall dude signed up, he walked off. As he walked off, I never give second thoughts and look at him and said this...

"Bugger, next time don't cut line lah. Mother never teach ah?"

He walked off.

10 a.m the class was supposed to start, 6 hrs until 5 p.m. What a coincidence, that tall Indian dude in my class.

Like 2 "Ugly Malaysians" issn't enough, sitting behind me and Edwin were 2 Chinese teens. Instead of respecting the lecturer by keeping quiet, one of them turned on their handphone's music player and played Chinese songs. It distracted the people sitting next to them. The whole class was quiet except them. You can hear what they were talking clearly. Watching videos, giggling and so on.

At one point, I wished I took that N95 and throw it right outside of the class.

Instead of 3 hours in class, we spent just 2 hours in there, listening to the lecturer giving us tips on how to pass the driving test. Then, 2 recess breaks. Wow, I think I love this class. Then, 2nd part of the class is conducted outside. I thought 3 hours to learn about the inside of the car, but it only took 40 minutes. So instead of going back at 5 p.m, ended up going back at 4 p.m. Driving instructor told me and Edwin that the L licence will take 4 to 5 days.

Can't wait for Tuesday, gonna learn how to drive manual car!!!

No comments: