Wednesday, April 28, 2010

B-L-A-N-K

I don't know how to manage time. Yes, I sucked at time managing. I can't multitask, most of the time I'm late for meetings. Just as I hate waiting for people, I have to make people wait for me.

Gosh, things have been very very stressful for me. I've just finished my presentation skills group presentation and honestly, I was disappointed at myself. I still suffer from stage fright and I tend to get nervous whenever I present anything infront of people.

I mean, fuck!! Imagine 30+ eyes all focusing on you, on every move you make, every word you utter and everything about you. Heck, whenever I present something, I just don't know where to stare at. I get all shaky, I breathe heavily and I will go blank.

I hate going blank, I hate that stage. When you go blank, you're out of words to say. Then voices of whispering started and you know you screw up big time.

Today's presentation, I really didn't give my best to the team. I really wish I'd done better. Fuck lah, no point bitching about it already. I still have English Individual and group assignment, computer graphics assignment, advertising group assignment, mass communication group assignment.

Phuket, I'll just give my best again.

No comments: