Sunday, April 11, 2010

Short Post 11 April 2010

Something went wrong with my Vios' display meter. Thursday late morning I was rushing to college, and my car's display meter telling me I have 2 bars to spare, with 35km left before the next refill.

So I went to pump RM 10, knowing that I have calculated each bar cost RM 10. So I thought 3 bars will do the job for now.

After resuming the drive to PJ, I noticed that the petrol bars were not increased by one, nor the kilometers too.

So for the next 10 minutes, it was still 2 bars, and slowly decreasing to 24km. I was so worried, usually I'll be at the fast lane, but I had to shift to the middle lane and drive C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y. Then it went to 3 bars, but the kilometers didn't go up too.

3 bars supposed to give me 50+km. But 3 bars and 22km left....now that's scary.

Then I went to pump petrol again after college, RM 20 gone. And this time it went up to 4 bars and 195km O.o.

My car is cursed by the Toyota spell or what?

No comments: