Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Music Rant 1

I don't know why, I just hate Justin Bieber. I mean, she's frickin' everywhere. She's on Hitz.fm, Fly.fm, MTV, Channel V, Hitz.tv, Jaya One Cold Storage playlist and so on.

If and only if the world really ends in 2012, I guess Justin Bieber won't be able to hit puberty.

Fag. Nuff' said.

Honestly, Justin Bieber pretty much represents what the music industry today is. All they need to do is find one boy who really looks like a girl, sings like a girl and has the potential to sell millions of ringtones, merchandises, singles and records in a year to a targeted audiences.....mainly today's youth.

I just cannot believe that in America, where they are wise enough to separate garbage music and real music. And radio stations today just kept on playing songs from recording artist like Justin Bieber because to them, its real music.

"Daniel, why are you picking on that defenseless kid?! Can't you pick on someone your own size?!"

Phuck no. I just can't stand the fact that every time I listen to the radio, they play rubbish songs from Kesha, Lady Gaga, and now Justin Bieber. I just can't stand the fact why people out there who writes their own songs, play their own instruments, spend their own money just to produce a few copies of their work and yet have not been recognized by any talent agent?

I downloaded "One Time", "Baby" and "One Less Lonely Girl". I tried listening after 20-30 seconds maximum, I was stunned. Is this music?

Why a white kid, a YouTube sensation, who doesn't fully write his own songs and his album is teaching me about love? A 16 year old singing about true love to me? Here's a hard fact, no one on earth knows anything about true love!!

Its amazing that his fans, especially teen girls scream their lungs out whenever he appears or sings to them. Like he's the only good looking fella who can sing on planet earth. You people have bad taste of music. Heck, even a 3 year old kid cried because Justin Bieber, in one of his cheesy love songs, said that he loves her.

Here's another fact, Justin Bieber does not love you all.....like in true love, boy-girl love, relationship love. Get it?

And I really though Usher can do better than that? By just signing JB on his label, he gets part of his profit. Justin......Usher is making moolah out of you. There is no hope already.

I just don't know why I hate her. I'm not jealous of her success BTW. Its just that I'm sick of the fact that Michael Jackson had to make way for rubbish, Illuminati connected singers like Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber.

Heck, I'd trade the whole of the music industry just to have real talented, inspiring singers like MJ, Tupac, Johny Cash and so on to return from the dead.

And people are starting to compare this crap to Michael Jackson =_=" Its like comparing Kia and Bentley. Justin Bieber started her singing career when she was 15. Michael Jackson started at 5 damn it. While Justin was playing kitchen and Barbie, MJ and his brothers were selling out concerts in halls.

Heck, Justin Bieber ruined Michael Jackson's dance moves in his music video for "Baby". Even though I can't moonwalk, I just have to yell FAIL to the television screen XD And why oh why Ludacris has to be in the video? Is he trying to get street cred and up his reputation?

I know, Justin Bieber's music caters to the teen market, but its a sad thing that teens think that he's an amazing singer and he's awesome and shit and THIS is real music. They deserve someone way better than Miss Bieber.

C'mon, look what happened to the Jonas Brothers. The sister group is now nearly forgotten just after a year or two of their fame. I can promise you, Justin Bieber will be forgotten once someone better than him is discovered and had a deal with a record company.

Its so funny, that my class hates her. Like whenever our lecturer mentions her name, we all will go like....

"URRRRGHHHHH YEERRRHH THAT GIRL AH?!"

I'm not apologizing to any Justin Bieber fans out there reading the post. I'm just trying to wake you all up. Go listen to real music...if you can find one right now. Or well, you can still stick with her and spend your time day dreaming about her.

"Daniel, don't bullshit lah. You listen to Lady Gaga also mah. 3OH!3 leh? Ke$ha was on your playlist!"

Yes, I used to now no. I stop listening to Ke$ha, she's another singer who can't sing above average at all. 3OH!3 is also another trash electronic group, its like 3 or more songs have the sentence "girl in this bar." Lady Gaga....what's with that one eye symbol?!

And the last time an artiste tried going against the music industry...........he died ='(.

No comments: