Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unhealthy Lifestyle

I've been going through an unhealthy lifestyle, like seriously unhealthy. Sleeping at 2-3 a.m, waking up at 10 a.m to go online and check my Facebook, e-mails for assignment updates. College life has been a bitch to me. Its been 4 days I have been on a Wendy's diet. Spicy Chicken Sensation with fries and coke, add on a ringgit and I got a grill chicken burger or chicken nuggets.

Its amazing, new pimples ain't poppin' out.....yet.

And now its 3:07 a.m, I just woke up after a tiring day. 1 p.m till 6 p.m, and plus the jam and had dinner at KFC with Jason Chen. 9 p.m baru balik rumah.

And to top that off, I'm having leg cramps. I don't know why for the past few days my legs are like so tired.

Soon I'm gonna get sick, watch me get screwed by life. Next sem will be more bitched than ever, April intakes will join January intakes.

And somehow, some of my classmates dislike them =/

Yeah, and I remember one time one of the April students gave me the cock stare. Dude what the fuck man?! You're in college, not some secondary school anymore you douche!!

Sigh, Eff Emm Ell indeed.

No comments: