Saturday, May 7, 2011

Of all the days I could have gotten myself sick, it has to be this weekend. I have yet to start continuing on any assignments given this week. My body is so weak, I even have trouble getting up from bed.

And today morning WAS supposed to be awesome. A friend of mine in church decided to sell off his 17 inch 5 spoke rims with Federal racing tires to me, at a rock bottom price. And surprisingly, dad agreed to pay for it =D

Until, Toyota decided to screw things up by keying the wrong data, stating my friend's letting go his Vios with the rims. I'm trading it off with my stock rims.

So yeah, another week to wait, but it'll be worth it. After changing the rims, I'll just continue to save up until the year end and see what else to change. I'm thinking of smoked tail lights =)

No comments: